Saturday, November 3, 2018

Children's Gifts : Wholehearted Creative


Hey everybody, and especially mommas and anyone who has a special baby they need to get a gift for this season!
Today I wanted to share some beautiful, well-made products that I can personally recommend to you all.

I love to highlight local shops or small businesses, especially during the Christmas shopping season so here we go.

I got these baby items from Wholehearted Creative, and you can find more adorable stuff here.
I don't know about you but I can't have enough burp cloths during the newborn stage, they've saved my shoulders (and vistors' shoulders) countless times. And what's better than burp cloths that are made well with sweet and classy prints?

I gotta say I was very impressed by the quality and attention to detail as I opened my package from Wholehearted Creative! You can tell great care is taken with each piece and also with the packaging and instructions. 

Remy, my youngest, is cutting teeth right now, so I knew I needed to try out the teethers. Remy approves. And I approve because there are no chemicals going in my baby's mouth. 

I hope you can find a good Christmas or baby shower gift as you look through the Etsy shop. There are quilts, onesies and more.


 photo little-intern-photo-1329_zpszcmdxhoj.jpg  photo little-intern-photo-1338_zpselllohkk.jpg  photo little-intern-photo-5739_zpsx6tne44d.jpg  photo little-intern-photo-1340_zps85cgsgsl.jpg  photo little-intern-photo-1352_zpsdztnxju7.jpg  photo little-intern-photo-5774_zpsukca1zto.jpg  photo little-intern-photo-5709_zpsy7wnanaa.jpg  photo little-intern-photo-1333_zpsk5hknlib.jpg  photo little-intern-photo-5726_zpsqfmqbm1w.jpg  photo little-intern-photo-5719_zps9oxvvakz.jpg  photo little-intern-photo-5723_zpsvhrgewbe.jpg  photo little-intern-photo-5713_zpssghee1yz.jpg  photo little-intern-photo-1345_zpsvvikaj4v.jpg  photo little-intern-photo-5721_zpspmlvuvs9.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment