Monday, September 11, 2017

John and Michael : Neverland Shoot

So growing up if you asked me what my favorite "Disney princess" movies were I would have probably said Robinhood and Peter Pan. I was a tomboy and never really got into any of the Disney princesses, but pirates, Indians, dashing-heroic-foxes, I could get into that! Well, now that I'm a mom and have four little boys there is no lack of pirates, Indians, and imagination around here.
One day I realized two of my kids had some of the same characteristics of the brothers John and Michael from Peter Pan and ever since then I've been planning this shoot. I figured during maternity leave would be a perfect time to get it done.
Every year I have a new baby I have to say no to many wedding inquiries, especially since so far I keep having kids right in the dead center of wedding season. I love shooting, and although I'm happy for a break to slow down and snuggle a new baby it is hard for me to not be shooting, so I try to schedule a few shoots that are low pressure and just for fun or for learning.
Well this shoot was just for the pure fun of it. I hope it's a favorite memory for the boys when they think back on their childhood. I give you John and Michael Darling.

 photo the-little-intern-john-and-michael-3630_zpsc7ljp1vv.jpg  photo the-little-intern-john-and-michael-3664_zpsy7okiqxj.jpg  photo the-little-intern-john-and-michael-3614_zpshwnku01w.jpg  photo the-little-intern-john-and-michael-3687_zpsf9nqyshe.jpg  photo the-little-intern-john-and-michael-3641_zpsjqzprggr.jpg  photo the-little-intern-john-and-michael-3640_zpsmirarq6a.jpg  photo the-little-intern-john-and-michael-3589_zpszskzcnod.jpg  photo the-little-intern-john-and-michael-3660_zps3cz59er7.jpg  photo the-little-intern-john-and-michael-3592_zpshoypjjqn.jpg  photo the-little-intern-john-and-michael-3701_zpsbau978m2.jpg  photo the-little-intern-john-and-michael-3718_zpswdlgorah.jpg  photo the-little-intern-john-and-michael-3654_zpspkqrisad.jpg  photo the-little-intern-john-and-michael-3692_zpsjscgwbpl.jpg  photo the-little-intern-john-and-michael-_zps3zgp6jii.jpg

2 comments:

  1. O.M.GOODNESS, I want to figure out a Disney photo shoot to do with all six of my grandkids we have to plan a time to schedule youto do it hope to hear from you soon congratulations again on your new angel

    ReplyDelete