Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Announcing Baby #2!





So incredibly excited to introduce you all to.....

 photo ad139fb0-4768-4188-9928-4518f97000cd_zps751e4ac1.jpg

He was born: this morning at 8:14am
Weight: 7.12oz.
Height: 20in

I feel great! except for oh you know, feeling like I just went through one of the hardest things you can go though. The birth was so much better than last time, and I'm so thankful! I'm shocked it's a boy but so happy with my little son. And of course Evin is thrilled with his new friend. Many, many more pictures to come, I'm sure.

7 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Congrats!!!! Love Love the Picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Love! His name is perfect. Was wishing for a girl but he's going to be SO loved. :) Evin's gonna have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE IS SO AWESOME!! I am *aching* to hold him!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you! Precious addition to your family. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! He's so cute! I wanna squeeze him. :) Glad you are both healthy. I had a feeling, it would be a boy, and I was right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Scottlan's awesome parents + big brother! Ah, what an adorable little blessing <3 I absolutely am so excited for you all and am praying for your sweet family. Love his name, too! :) Blessings! <3

    ReplyDelete