Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Boys


Time flies by so fast when you have a newborn! Scotty was already like three weeks old before we got a 'real' picture of the boys together. It' shameful for me as a photographer to admit this, but it's the truth.
After church one day I told Tim we need to get one, or at least try. If any of you have a two year old boy you know how taking pictures can be. It's pretty much candid or nothing in our house. But we tried.
I was listening to someone teach about newborn photography the other day and in so many words she said.... "this is the pose you do for a four year old sibling and a newborn, this one a three year can do, and two year old, yeah good luck." That made me feel much better.

After Evin ran away I took advantage of the amazing light and got some of my own with my new son.
He is such and sweetheart and the smiley-est little guy!

 photo evangeline-renee-photo-little-intern-1414_zps0da08b06.jpg  photo evangeline-renee-photo-little-intern-1439_zpsf30fe7fb.jpg  photo evangeline-renee-photo-little-intern-1464_zps02e13763.jpg  photo evangeline-renee-photo-little-intern-1408_zpsdabd8b03.jpg  photo evangeline-renee-photo-little-intern-1433_zpsdd67b6fa.jpg  photo evangeline-renee-photo-little-intern-1406_zps57c5d054.jpg  photo evangeline-renee-photo-little-intern-1434_zpsbc946e6e.jpg  photo evangeline-renee-photo-little-intern-1404_zps122569d6.jpg

3 comments:

  1. You're so good to take personal photos as a busy mom and photog! It inspires me, because I'm at that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I could do a lot better! But I'm glad you think it's 'inspirational' ;)

      Delete
  2. You always find such gorgeous light for your pictures, Evy, and this post is no exception. ;) These are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete