Monday, July 16, 2012

The Day We Met | Three Years Ago

Can't believe it, but I met Tim three years ago! It seems like I've known him for eternity and yet, like I just met him. I still can't believe we got married and have a kid already!
June 28th was a big day in our love story, so we celebrated it with a picture, or two.
I still have to write down our whole story, because it's quite a doozy, (did i just use that word?) but it won't be for awhile at the pace I'm going. But I will say, we met at a fourth of July party a mutual friend was hosting, and we had both been very alerted to each other's existence and perhaps marital compatibility. I never wanted to look back and think that I had made the first move, so I didn't introduce myself to him the whole day. If he wanted to meet me he'd have to come and do it. So as I was getting ready to leave at 11:45pm he came up to me, stuck out his hand, and the rest is history.





I love you Tim! Thanks for coming over to say 'hi'.
~~
Ah, I am so behind on blogging! Don't be surprised if I post every day this week :p

1 comment: